- Promoting the welfare of sick children by drawing attention to their special needs for emotional security
- Advocating on behalf of all sick children
- Supporting and helping parents before, during and after their child’s stay in hospital
- Highlighting the additional needs of sick children to policy and decision makers
- Organising hospital play schemes with the help of a group of dedicated volunteers
By browsing through our website, you will learn about all aspects of our work and the services we provide. If you would like more detailed or specific information about any aspect of our work and services, please contact our dedicated team.
Children in Hospital Ireland is a registered charity (Charity No. 6632) and is a company limited by guarantee, (Children in Hospital Ireland) registered in Dublin, Ireland. (Company Registration No. 297192)