If you would like your company to be involved with a charity which cares for the most vulnerable of children, then Children in Hospital Ireland is the perfect cause! Children in Hospital Ireland is a professional national organisation with a very good reputation among health professionals, parents and carers of sick children, and the public.
Should you decide to partner with Children in Hospital Ireland we will work in a positive way to fit your particular needs, expectations and level of commitment. We will do everything possible to develop a rewarding relationship which adds value to your business and enhances your brand.
THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
- In-kind Contributions: donate a prize for our raffle, share your skills and services, or allow us to use your equipment or facilities for a conference/special event.
- Employees Involvement: we are always looking for volunteers to join our fundraising team and make our events a success! Besides, your employees will feel very motivated by helping children in hospitals.
- Sponsorship: Children in Hospital Ireland provides services throughout the country that you can actively support. We also have several interesting projects that we would love to develop with you!
- Promotion: help promote Children in Hospital Ireland among your staff and/or your clients using your communications tools. Children in Hospital Ireland will provide you with all the information and materials you need.
- Cause-Related Contributions: Devote a percentage of your sales to our charity and gain new customers. It is always a win-win situation!
Your support will truly contribute to the sustainability and development of our services and programmes for sick children and their parents. It will also help advance the cause of all sick children and provide them a stronger voice.